Subject: Call for Abstracts – CINECA HPCQC2023 Workshop
This year, as every year since 2018, CINECA and Università Statale di Milano will once again organise the customary “High Performance Computing and Quantum Computing” workshop. For six years now, the workshop has been dedicated to the dissemination of recent achievements at European level in the field of quantum computing and HPC. Due to the high number of talk submissions we received last year, for this edition we have decided to select the best talks through a call for abstracts. Do you want to have the opportunity to present the results of your recent work to the Italian and European scientific community? Send us your abstract and take part in the selection!
The sixth HPCQC workshop will be held at CINECA’s headquarters on 14 and 15 December 2023. The event will be organised in hybrid mode (presence/remote). Speakers must be present on stage (no remote talks). Approximate start and end dates for registration are 06/11 and 01/12, will be confirmed shortly. Speakers will be automatically registered.
Key Workshop Features:
- Cutting-Edge Research: Explore the latest advancements in Quantum Computing and High-Performance Computing.
- Interdisciplinary Exchange: Connect with experts in different technologies within the HPC/QC paradigm and create new collaborations.
- Panel Discussions: Engage in thought-provoking conversations with leaders in the field.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is tailored for researchers, scientists, developers, and enthusiasts passionate about Quantum Computing and High-Performance Computing. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or just beginning your journey, your unique perspective is valuable.
We are accepting abstracts for presentations. Please adhere to the following guidelines when preparing your submission:
- Abstracts should be between 250-300 words.
- Clearly state the objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of your research.
- Highlight the relevance of your work to Quantum Computing or High-Performance Computing.
- State the area of relevance of your work (algorithms, software or hardware)
- Submissions must be received by 25/10/2023 for consideration.
- The abstract should be sent to the attention of Daniele Ottaviani (email@example.com) or Enrico Prati (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The subject line of the email should be
[HPCQC 2023 Abstract] Name, surname and affiliation
replace the italic text with your actual information
Submissions that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Save the Date:
- Submission Deadline: 25/10/2023
- Registration Opening/Closing: 06/11/2023 – 01/12/2023
- Workshop Dates: 14-15/12/2023
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking event at the forefront of Quantum and HPC! We look forward to receiving your abstract and welcoming you to CINECA “High Performance Computing and Quantum Computing” (HPCQC) workshop 2023.
Daniele Ottaviani and Enrico Prati
On behalf of the HPCQC Organizing Committee